I would now want to make a horror flick in order to overcome that fear too," Gitanjali

After entertaining the audience with a heartwarming tale in "Yeh Khula Aasmaan", director Geetanjali Sinha now plans to direct a horror film.
"Since childhood, I feared only two things; exams and ghosts. Now that I've featured the fear of exams in 'Yeh Khula Aasmaan', I would now want to make a horror flick in order to overcome that fear too," Gitanjali said in a statement.
Talking about response to her directorial debut, she said: "I am overwhelmed with the response people are giving to 'Yeh Khula Aasmaan'. I couldn't have asked for more."
The film revolves around a challenging phase of a young boy, who is an IIT-aspirant and faces academic failure. It also highlights family problems and how to bridge generation gap.


No comments:

Post a Comment